Saturday, June 10, 2006

This morning on the Today Show / Kathy Griffin & Ann Coulter

This morning I saw the funniest thing on the Today Show. First Ann Coulter was on talking some crazy stuff. In her new book "Godless" she talks about 9/11 Widows

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzies. I have never seen people enjoying their husbands death so much." Ann Coulter from the book "Godless"

Matt Lauer talks to her about it



The really funny part is Kathy Griffin. I love this women. She came on later and started talking about Ann Coulter.



Kathy Griffin performs this weekend at the Moore Theater. I only wish I had tickets to go see her but sadly its now Sold Out!! Watch her show tonight on Bravo at 9pm

No comments: