Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My trip to the Warped Tour

My trip to the Warped Tour


Matt, Blake, Chris, Leslie and I went to the Warped Tour
It was amazing, though sadly we missed Plain White T's and The Academy Is
Here are some pictures and some short vids

Click for larger pictures

Sergio from The Early November


Ace from The Early November




Motion City Soundtrack


Black, Leslie and Matt and the Monster Energy Booth

More Motion City Soundtrack


Matt and Leslie


Matt and I watching Joan Jett
Chris and I







Matt and I


Blake and Leslie


The Gorge


Main Stage


Main Stage


View from the top


Leslie and I


The Early November

Motion City Soundtrack

Cartel

Hellogoodbye

Saves The Day

Massive Moshpit


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.