Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Weekend:: Gift Exchange & Gingerbread Party (with pics & vids)

Thursday Matt and I went to Matt Browning's Holiday Gift Exchange Party

Here is some footage and pictures from the gift exchange. My friend Brian Westbrook explains the rules to the gift exchange.
Video is a bit dark







Friday was my Gingerbread making party

I freaked out about this party all week. I wanted to make sure I had enough supplies and I ended up going over board and buying alot more then I needed. But its better to be prepared then not have enough. (BTW anyone want a bunch of boxes of unopened graham cracker boxes)

Here is some footage and pictures of the party in progress and the gingerbread houses being made. (though its really graham cracker houses)





Behind the cut you will find a ton of pictures















































No comments: