Friday, February 02, 2007

My Current Playlist

Here is what has been playing on my iPod. What's everyone else been listening to?

ArtistSong
Allison80 S
AllisonFragil
AllisonMi Destino
AllisonNo Mas de Ti
Angels And Airwavesdo it for me now
Angels And Airwavesthe adventure
Angels And Airwavesvalkyrie missle
BelindaNi Freud Ni Tu Mama
MoeniaMolde Perfecto
Paula DeAndaWalk Away (Remember Me)
SpitalfieldSecrets In Mirrors
SpitalfieldThe Only Thing That Matters
Young LoveDiscotech
Young LoveFind a New Way
Young LoveGive Up
Young LoveTragedy (The Lindbergh Palace Remix)
ZoeNo Me Destruyas


I know Angels & Airwaves(side project from Tom of Blink182) is really old, but when the CD first came out, I just never got around to listening to the CD. A few days ago I came across this trailer for the new AVA album.



The trailer seemed interesting and now Im hooked on the CD. From what I have read the album was recieved poorly by the Blink 182 fans, expecting to hear a more Blink sound. Tom is the not the best singer but I like the concept for the album.

Angels And Airwaves - Do It For Me Now

No comments: