Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bruce - Music - Vacation - more Jobs

This week:
I showed my friend Bruce around Seattle
Learned all about the History of Seattle in the Underground Tour
Lost 5 lbs due to all the walking I did with Bruce
Saw Matt & Kim at the Capitol Hill Block Party
Went to Pony (finally!), Purr and Neighbors
Reminiscing with Bruce about the Vagrant Days
Had the best Iced Peppermint Mocha ever at Vivace
Saw Mysterious Skin
Was overwhelmed by all this good music I had never heard before
Had a conversation that resulted in all kinds of changes in my life
and finally
Picked up a new job to add to the 2 I already have





More at http://www.alexgarcia.smugmug.com




1 comment:

Matt said...

Mysterious skin was a great film, I think, because of the performances. Especially that of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Since then he's been making some really awesome movies like Brick and the Lookout.

(great local blogs need a consistent source of great content. if you ever feel low, check out thenewsroom.com)

--Matthew from the local desk