Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Could you live a green lifestyle and completely off the grid?

I know I couldn't. My favorite 30 days episode has two people go off to live in an almost 100 percent green community for 30 days. Growing their own food, recycling their human waste, solar power for electricity..etc. Though I know I could never live 100 percent off the grid and green, I would really like to adapt a lot of the green lifestyle to do my part for the environment.

The City of Seattle has set up an entire page filled with tips of how you can live green at home, in your yard, on the move & when you shop. Visit the site at http://www.seattle.gov/environment/cag/index.html

Watch This 30 Days Episode and see how the people of the Dancing Rabbit ecovillage in Missouri live?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was also my favorite episode. Thanks for bloggin that. ;)