- 1. Hotwire Online Coffeehouse Marty Gordon, collage
- 2. Ginomai Featured Artists:
- 1. Patricia Ann Wilson: Watercolors, collage prints, photography,
- 2. Rajaa Gharb in the community room
- 3. Marc Yeager - intricate wood carving
- 4. Keller Williams . Edna Bishop presents: "Beyond Angkor Wat" Photographs of her recent trip to Southeast Asia. In addition, beautiful handmade silver jewelry from Cambodia. Cara and Jason Astorquia: "New works by West Seattle artists"
- 5. Windermere Real Estate along with Kim Tingley,Realtor are proud to present artist Bernie Mitchum. Bernie's acrylic on canvas is a mix of realism using transportation as a theme for his whimsical art!
- 6. Coffee to a Tea with Sugar James Bailey, photographs
- 7. Cupcake Royale Presents House of Sharon—Faces 1 Acrylic on Canvas"embrace amateurism, reject mediocrity"
- 8. Twilight in the Junction Artwork by Todd Karam, Justin Hillgrove, Kelly Rae Cunningham, Eric Osborne, Debbie Bianchi, Brad Straine, Soule and OneSevenNine.
- 9. Georgia Blu SAL (Sam and Tal) Georgia Blu is proud to display the art of SAL (Sam and Talese Heckler), a collaborative mother and son artist team.They have been painting together since 2001. The freshness of Sam’s early drawings gave Talese the idea of incorporating them into her paintings.
- 10. Arts West ArtsWest Gallery presents Nancy Bogni, Graham Fracha, Chris Kopet, and Inge Roberts for the exhibition Fragmented Moments which runs January 6 – February 9, 2008. Using diverse mediums, these artists contemplate the inclusion of the past with the present. Artist Reception 6-7:30 for ArtWalk attendees.
- 11. M3 Bodyworks Open House and reception with Photographer and Artist, Nancy Swigger. M3 Bodyworks Massage Clinic is offering $20.00 off all services when you mention the Art Walk
- 12. C&P Coffee On display at C & P Coffee Company for the month of January, paintings by Sarah Browning. She works with acrylics, watercolors, pen/ink and mixed media. Her work includes landscapes and water scenes, personal portraits, illustration, graphics, and symbolic artwork
Art Walk starts at 6pm till 9pm
More information at http://westseattleartwalk.blogspot.com/