Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sponsor Me In The Seattle AIDS Walk

I am doing the Seattle AIDS Walk which will be on October 4th. Last year I raised just about $1000 and this year I am hoping to raise $2000

My Sponsor Page
http://www.lifelongevents.org/goto/alexgarcia

Please consider sponsoring me this year to help me fight HIV and AIDS in the Puget Sound region.

Your contribution to my fundraising goal will help to raise support and awareness for Lifelong AIDS Alliance, the largest AIDS service organization in the Northwest.

You can sponsor me by following the link below
http://www.lifelongevents.org/goto/alexgarcia

Lifelong works to stop the epidemic through prevention and education and also cares for those affected by HIV and AIDS. Care services offered by Lifelong include insurance coverage, safe housing, and healthy meals and groceries through the Chicken Soup Brigade food program.

Thousands of people throughout the year depend upon these services provided by Lifelong. Your contribution to my AIDS Walk fundraising goal has the power to change their lives.

Any amount, large or small, helps to make a difference. Thank you for your support.

Alex Garcia

--

Sponsor Me For The Seattle AIDS Walk
Subscribe To My Blog

No comments: