Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm addicted to iPhone Apps!


Top 5 iPhone Apps I am currently using
Google Apps - Google makes life easier
Facebook - Allows me to update my Facebook status and see what's new with my friends.
Twitterrific - Even more updating and friend stalking
NYTimes - Need to keep up to date with current events
Loopt - A mobile social network and gps social tracker. Allows one to literally keep track of where your friends are.

What are Apps is everyone else using?
--

Sponsor Me For The Seattle AIDS Walk
Subscribe To My Blog

3 comments:

Trixie said...

i have to say that aol radio is my fav app.

then I would say twitterrific, and nytimes and mobile news.

thats about it so far...there are just sooo many!

A said...

I can't wait until there is an actual Google Reader App

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

You can also find free iPhone apps at storedapps.com.

Perhaps you can also review our site in your blog? Thanks.