Thursday, November 27, 2008

2 Movies To See After Thanksgiving Turkey

After you have your Thanksgiving Turkey or Tofurkey go and see MILK or Slumdog Millionaire.

Slumdog Millionaire is in my opinion the best movie of the year and has completely reaffirmed to me that Danny Boyle is a genius.


MILK


Sean Penn did a phenomenal job in his portrayel of Harvey Milk that I absolutely forgot that I was watching Sean Penn.

Both movies have a 90%+ fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes and will not disappoint.

--

Subscribe To My Blog
emersonsalon.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you watch movies on black friday, or do you watch them thanksgiving day?? Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Black Friday Sales Search