Monday, December 29, 2008

My Top Ten Movies of 2008

2008 was such a great year for movies. With the exception of the first movie the rest are in no particular order.

Best Movie Of The Year - Slumdog Millionare
The movie is directed by one of my all time favorite directors Danny Boyle. I saw this 3 times and each time I was left in awe.


Frozen River


The Dark Knight
Easily the biggest action movie of the year.


Gran Torino
It's Clint "Frackin" Eastwood, this movie is amazing


Milk
A movie about courage and hope. It reminds me of how far we have come and how far we have left to go.


The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button


The Fall
I have a weakness for great cinematography and Lee Pace is hott.


Vicki Cristina Barcelona


Mancora


Rachel Getting Married


Honorable Mentions
Speed Racer
Synecdoche, New York
Mister Foe
The Visitor
Let The Right One In
JCVD
The Wackness

Get Blog Updates By Email
Add Me On Facebook - Twitter - Myspace - Linkedin - Visit Emerson Salon

2 comments:

brucerusso1103@yahoo.com said...

I cannot wait to compile my list. I am just hoping I can see a few more movies before I do. I have a feeling The Wrestler, JCVD, and Revolutionary Road might appear on it.

Is Gran Torino really that good?!

A said...

I wish I could have seen The Wrestler so I could add it to my list. The movie looks amazing but sadly it won't come out in Seattle until the first week of January. Gran Torino is amazing in a Clint Eastwood kind of way. I hope that helps.