Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Night Triple Threat: Terminator, Dollhouse & Battlestar Galactica

Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles and Dollhouse

Eliza and Summer are the perfect combination. Fox might actually have a winner, not since Xfiles or Firefly has Fox been so exciting on a Friday night. I personally think Terminator is only getting better and I give the Dollhouse premier a solid "b". I think the show has alot of potential, it's Joss Whedon for frakin sakes, he won't let us down.

Battlestar Galactica

Right after Dollhouse it's over to the Sci-Fi Channel. Season is amazingly dark, with answers in every episode. It's almost too dark that I wonder how the show is going to end. In the meantime I will just enjoy the 3 awesome hours of sci-fi. Is this to good to last?

Get Blog Updates By Email
Add Me On Facebook - Twitter - Myspace - Linkedin - Visit Emerson Salon

No comments: