Friday, March 27, 2009

5 Seattle Twitter Peeps You Should Follow March 23 - 27

Here are some of the interesting Seattle people and companies I met on Twitter this week.
@Hotel_Max
Hotel Max a local Seattle hotel, added me and invited me to a tweetup they where hosting at the hotel on Monday. I had personally never been to Hotel Max but had walked by it a few times on the way to Top Pot Donuts. The tweetup was really laid back and extremely friendly. I loved how all the employees including the general manager were very engaging and excited about meeting their new twitter friends. We were also given a tour of the hotel, it was very Seattle.

The highlight of the tour was the 5th floor which is the floor dedicated to the Seattle music scene. Check them out on twitter, they have been known to give out free hotel stays.
The Kurt Cobain Room
Other great people I met on Twitter
@JessEstrada - Jess is the events director and the face of the greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce. Jess makes things happen, so if your a small business follow her.
@CityStimulus - I am a huge supporter of shopping local to help the local economy. These guys recently added me and gave me a shoutout on Twitter. Follow them and shop local.
@BMW - Northwest Tech Expert Extraordinaire. You can catch him on Seattle Kong 6/16 from time to time showing the latest gadgets and weekly on Portland's KXL onFridays at 6:40am and 8:40am
@Eincline - Besides being a fan of all things geek from BSG, Dollhouse, Star Trek and Comic Books he also happens to be a brilliant writer who has writen essays on Philosophy and Religion in the Whedonverse.

Get Blog Updates By Email
Add Me On Facebook - Twitter - Myspace - Linkedin - Visit Emerson Salon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm flattered and honored. thank you my dear! (from me & the Chamber)