Wednesday, January 06, 2010

My Sundance Film Festival Line Up



In two and half weeks I will be in Park City Utah for the Sundance Film Festival with 2 of my good friends Bruce Russo, Ryan Pfluger, my better half Matt Buchan and our friend Amy. I have a client who will have a movie in the festival, friends throwing parties and Ryan will be doing various shoots for magazines at the festival. So it should be good times. I guess I will be representing Banyan Branch at Sundance.

Here is a list of movies I will be seeing this year.
Anyone else going this year?

Follow my friends and I for our updates from the Festival
@alexgarcia
Alex Garcia | Seattle, WA
@ryanpfluger
Ryan Pfluger | Brooklyn
@octoberxswimmer
Bruce Russo | New York


Get Blog Updates By Email
Add Me On Facebook - Twitter - Myspace - Linkedin - Visit Emerson Salon

No comments: