1. Take Friday Off! Let's be serious, your going to be out hella late on Thursday kicking off your Pride Weekend and Friday events start early so why not think ahead and take it off. Call in sick, use vacation, whatever... just make sure you have it off.
2. If you don't live in Seattle get your housing in order. No Drinking & Driving. So if your live in Federal Way or even in Northgate. If you can't walk home thinking about staying at a friends house or book a hotel. Look into Hotel Max, Silver Cloud Inn or Homesuites (on pike and boren)
3. Stock up on Vitamin B. Vitamin B is one of the easiest ways to avoid a massive hangover. I usually just stick to drinking a 5 hour energy in the morning right when I wake up then proceed to drink tons and tons of water and it usually does the trick
4. Look your best! You're going to need a haircut, tan and probably some waxing. Its a busy time of year so make sure you book those appointments today.
5. Last but not least, have your weekend planned and make sure you RSVP to all the parties. Especially Thursdays Ruckus Pride Event, it will be crazy and a great way to kick off Pride. RSVP here at Seattle Ruckus Pride Party Kick Off