Tuesday, March 05, 2013

#Sakuracon Y U Not Sell Day Passes



 Just bought my tickets to SakuraCon!  Really excited to go just wish they offered day passes.

I was introduced to Sakuracon via a day pass and I have introduced tons of my friends to anime conventions via day passes.  If you are just getting into anime you are probably not likely to dish out $60 for a 3 day pass but you might be willing to dish out 20 or 30 for a one day pass as a way to check out what all the fuss is all about.  There are also tons of people including my bf who work saturday and sunday or friday and saturday and can only attend one day.  $60 for a 3-day pass that you will only be using for one day is pretty steep.  So if anyone from Sakuracon is reading this, please add single day passes, it's a great way for people to get introduced to Sakuracon.

What do you think about the lack of day passes for Sakuracon?


Get Blog Updates By Email Add Me On Facebook - Twitter - Linkedin

No comments: