Monday, August 28, 2006

The things that go on at Caffe Vita /Cap Hill/ Seattle

Today I sat at Caffe Vita from 11:45 till about 3:45
I wanted a change of environment so I brought my laptop and did my work at the cafe.

It is such a diverse busy cafe
I saw lots of couples, joggers, business people, college students, people walking their dogs, a few families, one or two tourists and a few dogs enter the cafe.

While I was working away and drinking my iced peppermint mocha I heard someone calling places looking for a job and setting up interviews, a couple discussing their relationship problems, a business start up trying to sell their idea to a potential new employee, students talking about their current project assignment, and a mother talking to her kids about the zoo they are about to visit.

While I was at the cafe I also did some thing very embarrassing. I accidentally walked in on a lady who was in the bathroom. I have never been so embarrassed. The poor lady looked absolutely terrified. She was supposed to take the key with her to the bathroom but she left the key hanging which resulted in the ackward situation.

No comments: