Friday, May 11, 2007

Blake Lewis in Seattle May 11, 2007 (Pictures & Videos)

Blake Lewis of American Idol was in town today. I was heavily debating on whether or not I should go down and see the show. I didn't want to be there with all the 14 year old girls screaming for Blake but in the end my gayness got the best of me and I headed down to watch him perform. (Hey it's a free show!)

The sound wasn't the best and I could tell he was having trouble hearing himself in the monitor, but the crowd didn't seem to care. He performed all the American Idols songs except the Bon Jovi one, which I would have loved to have seen. I left a few minutes early so maybe he played it last. The highlight of the event was when he performed a song with Common Market and then performed "Baby Got Back" with Sir-Mix-Alot.

Here are some pictures and videos


Blake Lewis - Common Market - Sir-Mix-Alot


The Crowd that showed up to watch Blake Lewis



The Monstrousity that Blake showed up in


Much better pictures available Here and Here


Blake Performing with Sir-Mix-Alot


Blake Lewis performing 311's All Mixed Up


Sir-Mix-Alot endorsing Blake Lewis in Seattle


Blake Performing Somewhere Only We Know by Keane


2 comments:

Jodi said...

I was there too, it was awesome! You got a lot more pics than I did.

Wes Maldonado said...

Great work getting the video!