Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Marination Mobile - Life Changing Tacos!

My friend Dave told me all about the Marination Mobile bbq korean taco truck and when I saw it parked up on Capitol Hill about a month ago I finally gave it a try. Best food decision I will most likely make all year. Seriously these tacos have changed my life and outlook on what mobile food means.

Seriously if there is one thing you do next week for lunch, make sure its the Marination Mobile, I kid you not, once you have their Aloha Sliders or Miso Chicken Tacos it will change your weekly priorities. You'll be waiting anxiously each week for your next opportunity to taste some taco goodness.

You can find them by visiting their site http://marinationmobile.com/

Get Blog Updates By Email
Add Me On Facebook - Twitter - Myspace - Linkedin - Visit Emerson Salon

No comments: