Tuesday, April 05, 2011

My weekend in Seattle via Instagram


FRIDAY
Leaving NYC headed back to Seattle 
Arrive and straight to dinner with Franz Falkowski and Matt Statz



SATURDAY
One of my good friends suprised me with the Cloud Strife Buster Sword (wooden replica).  Super geeky but so awesome!  Thank you Mason
Dinner at Poco Wine Bar and get ready for the Seattle Ruckus Bar Crawl.  Which be the way Poco is one of the most best kept secrets in Seattle.  Probably the best Mac & Cheese on Capitol Hill and probably Seattle.  If you get a chance swing by and check it out.  
Ruckus Bar Crawl in full effect, drinking at my favorite restaurant Grim's before moving on.
Laura (Grim's) and friends already drunk at bar stop #3 Purr
Started the bar crawl with 30+ but only a good 20 of us made it all the way till the end and danced at the Cuff.  One of the busier Saturday nights that I have seen in a very very long time. 

SUNDAY

 Late lunch/dinner with Josh at Barrio.  Can't go wrong with the Pork Loin Al Pastor
 
Dinner #2 at Tin Table with some of my best friends.  Tons of laughs and some amazing dessert.  It was actually my first time at Tin Table though I have walked by it a million times, so glad I finally was able to check it out. 

MY WEEK SO FAR 

 Was at Grim's Monday night and check out PiscoLogia which is some kind of Peruvian clear Brandy.  Very very delicious and this morning to my surprise I found sugar free Golazo in my fridge.  Already had 6 this morning!!


Get Blog Updates By Email Add Me On Facebook - Twitter - Linkedin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very good post! Thanks a lot. free instagram followers